Theisen's is seeking an experienced Automotive Tire Technician.
Experience recommended in the automotive service/tire industry.
Qualified candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a proven track record of teamwork and excellent customer service skills.
- Installs new tires
- Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
- Participates training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning of department: service bays, equipment, warehouse areas, restrooms, waiting areas, counter areas and outside grounds.
- Provide professional, friendly, outstanding customer service
- Create work orders
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Pass online testing provided by Tire Industry Association (TIA), Basic ATS & Advanced TPMS within 30 days of hire
- Ability to communicate and to generate sales in-person or over the phone
- Execute multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and composure
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, grip, handle, lift/ carry up to 60 pounds, and push / pull up to 60 pounds throughout the work day
- Ability to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Previous auto service experience is preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred