Referral Staffing Solutions is hiring for a local business that focuses on designing and manufacturing cost-effective ventilation solutions in their Paint department. We are currently looking for a conscientious individual with great attention to detail to place in this Painting position. Painting experience is ideal but we are welcoming eager to learn entry-level to experienced candidates [will train the appropriate candidate.] The ideal candidate will be organized with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects. In this position you will be responsible for both painting and assembling duties.
- Painting frames, prepping units for paint, and painting finished units. In addition to assembling, caulking, and working with various hand tools.
- Performs various related assignments, such as masking, wrapping and other prep tasks, as well as quality checks of products and clean out of units.
- Assisting in the squaring of units, placement, and securing of internal components.
- Ability to read and understand basic drawings, technical sheets and procedures.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs in addition to bending, stopping and kneeling consistently.
- Background in construction and carpentry will be critical to preform job. Welding and fabrication knowledge is a plus.
- Position pays $12-$14 based on knowledge and experience.
- 2nd shift hours are from 2PM-12AM Monday – Friday.