Referral Staffing Solutions is seeking a competent Job Coach to assist a Tomah based organization enhance their client’s strengths and build/improve their job skills. A Job Coach must be a mentor eager to support their clients, you will work with developmentally challenged adults to guide them in career development and function in a workplace setting.
- Must be able to discover client’s strengths and weaknesses and assist them in overcoming personal barriers and set goals for the future.
- Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are essential for success in this position.
- Experience working with disabled individuals in addition to experience working in work settings such as factory, retail, food service etc.
- Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- This Direct hire position starts at $10.00 per hour. Hours vary based on clients’ needs/schedule.
- Apply online at Referralstaffingsolutions.com or call us at (608) 487-9470.
Referral Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug and alcohol free work place. Reliable transportation and good attendance is required.