Referral Staffing Solutions is assisting a Westby based company staff for their growing team, including an Electromechanical Technician. The Electromechanical Technician installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and upgrades electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems by combining knowledge of mechanical technology with the knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits.
- This position also performs general maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Employees in this position provide quality service and support to internal customers while focusing on safety, quality and productivity to effectively meet the company's goals.
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology.
- Both AM and PM positions are open. 12 hour rotating shifts, 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM.
- Pay rate is based on education and experience in this field of work.
- Dependability, flexibility, energy, and efficiency are required!
- Apply online at Referralstaffingsolutions.com or call us at (608) 487-9470.