Shopping is more fun with laughs and good times spent with friends! Enjoy special pricing and super duper awesome sales!
The purpose of the Sparta Wine Walk is to bring in foot traffic, brand recognition & sales for Sparta businesses and local wineries.
It's ALL about the shopping!! You're not gonna want to miss this one!
Sparta Wine Walk tickets will go on sale at 10:00 AM Thursday, September 13, 2018 in person at the following stores in historic downtown Sparta Wisconsin:
, 219 North Water Street
Candles by Kim & Primitive Décor
, 101 ½ N. Water Street
, 113 South Water Street
Ole & Bean Creations
, 102 Jefferson Avenue
, 122 S. Water Street
Search & Find
, 120 S. Water Street
We prefer that you purchase tickets in person at one of these stores which gives you another chance to enjoy shopping. Remaining tickets will be sold here online beginning at 10:00 AM September 13, 2018.
Tickets will be available for $15 on the day of the Sparta Wine Walk Thursday October 11th in person at the Quilt Corner
beginning at 10:00 AM and here online beginning at 12:00 AM on Thursday October 11th.
The Sparta Wine Walk is in partnership with the Sparta Rotary Club. Part of the proceeds will benefit Sparta Youth Hockey Association
(SYHA). $1 of each ticket goes to the SYHA.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Starting at 4:30 p.m. October 11, check-in at the Quilt Corner located at 219 North Water Street in Sparta Wisconsin.
- Show your ticket and ID to receive a wrist band & map of participating businesses with punches good for fifteen 1 oz wine samples.
- We have 14 stops serving wine samples on the Sparta Wine Walk. Shop in historic Sparta Wisconsin and enjoy appetizers, non-alcoholic drinks and local Wisconsin wines from Branches Winery - Westby, DNA Vintners and Vernon Vineyards Winery & Tasting Room!
- The first 200 people to visit Grantie Anne's Studio receive a commemorative etched wine glass.
- Help support the Sparta Youth Hockey Association by participating in a "Puck Hunt" for $5 which goes directly to the SYHA. Find hockey pucks "hidden" in plain sight at Sparta businesses to win prizes and "Sparta Bucks."
- Proceeds from the Sparta Wine Walk will benefit a Sparta Holiday Open House Saturday December 8th and a Girlfriend Weekend in February.
What if I don't drink wine?
You don't need to drink wine to enjoy the Sparta Wine Walk! Come for the super awesome shopping deals and help support the Sparta Youth Hockey Association.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
YES, you should bring your printed ticket with you to the event.
Do I need to have my ID with me?
YES, you will need to show your ID to receive a wristband.
May I pick up wristbands for other people?
You may *NOT* pick up wristbands for other people. Wristbands will be secured to the participant's wrist AT THE TIME of CHECK IN.
What is the refund policy?
This is a Rain or Shine event. Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable by updating the name on your ticket in Eventbrite. The name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? No. Please update the name on the ticket to match the attendee by logging in to your Eventbrite account and updating it to match.
- Bring your ID.
- Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
- Cross the street at crosswalks!
- Please do not ask participating businesses to over pour or give you an extra swig.
- If you appear intoxicated, business owners and servers have the right to refuse serving you.
- Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #SpartaWineWalk
ENJOY THE EVENING RESPONSIBLY!